Frequently Asked Questions
Which machines are Vero coffee capsules compatible with?
- Vero coffee capsules are compatible with all Vero machines (Vero Infuso, Vero Forte) and even Nespresso®* machines.
How long can I store my coffee capsules? I want to stay stocked so I never run out.
- An unopened pack is good to use for 9 months from the date of packaging. Once the packet and foil are opened, it should be consumed within 2 weeks for optimum freshness. Subscribe to never run out of your favourite Vero coffee capsules..
Vero coffee capsules are fresh! How do you do it?
- Our coffee is roasted, ground and packed right here in India. It is packed immediately after roasting. During the manufacturing process, oxygen is extracted from the capsule after which pod is packed in airtight four layer foil, retaining the fresh flavours and aromas.
How do I make an authentic espresso?
- To enjoy an authentic espresso, extract a 40 ml shot of coffee. The extraction time for this is usually around 20 seconds of coffee flow depending on the variant..
How do I dispose of my capsules?
- Our capsules are made from food grade BPA - free plastic. They can be placed in your plastics recycling bin; but after removing the lid and emptying the coffee(the used coffee is great for the garden!)
Does Vero offer tea or hot chocolate capsules?
- Vero’s foremost priority is sourcing the highest quality coffee beans and providing exquisitely unique espresso blends to our members across India. At this time, we do not have any plans to add tea or hot chocolate related capsules to our selection. We do offer Limited Edition and flavoured blends of coffee each year.
What are Limited Edition and Flavoured Vero Coffee Capsules?
- Limited Edition Coffee Capsules are made from special high quality coffee beans and are released by Vero each year. These are available for purchase in limited quantities for limited periods of time.
- Flavoured Coffee Capsules are 100% natural flavour blends that are specially designed to deliver newer, refreshing experiences that are different from the regular range.
Do Vero Capsules contain food allergens or preservatives?
- Vero Coffee Capsules, including the flavoured blends, do not contain any food allergens or preservatives.
Order & Delivery
How can I order Vero capsules?
- Vero coffee capsules are exclusively available to order via the Vero Coffee Ccommunity in the following way:
-  - Customer Care Number 1800 123 8888
-  - via the website www.myvero.in
-  - via our mobile application Vero (available for Iphone and Android)
- Vero coffee capsules are exclusively available to order via the Vero Coffee Ccommunity in the following way:
What are the delivery options?
- Your order will be delivered to you within 2-3 business working days. If you are unavailable, day, a second attempt at delivery will be made the next day..
I have received damaged, missing, expired or incorrect items in my order. What do I do?
- If you find something is missing, damaged, expired or doesn’t belong in your delivered order, please contact us as soon as possible via email or our toll-free phone number, so that we may process any necessary corrections.
- We are committed to providing members with a perfect delivery every time.
Goods can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- Yes, but theywill only be accepted if they are in perfect condition, are in their original packaging and are accompanied by the original invoice and the return form. For detailed information, please visit our Returns policy page.
How should I prepare my coffee from the machine?
- We recommend that you purge your machine and heat your cup before making a coffee. This can be done in one easy step by running hot water from your machine into your cup 2 or 3 times (without inserting a capsule). Pour out the hot water and proceed to make your espresso / cappuccino / latte. Enjoy your perfect coffee experience.
Where can I get assistance on Vero machines
- Vero machine assistance videos provide tutorials for the use and care of your Vero machines.
- Click here to view the videos.Click here to view the videos. This collection includes the care and cleaning of your machines, directions for use, descaling and activating the pump system. Machines ranges included are: Vero Infuso, Vero Forte and Vero Milk Frother
- For further assistance on our machines, please refer to the user manual or contact the Vero Customer Service directly via our toll free number 1800 123 8888 or email at email@example.com. A trained Coffee Expert will be happy to assist you.
Can Vero coffee capsules damage a Nespresso®* machine?
- No, our pods have been specially developed for use with Vero machines as well as Nespresso®* machines. Be sure to regularly maintain your coffee machine and follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions, as this is essential to ensure the quality of the coffee extracted.
What water should I use in my coffee machine?
- Good water quality is essential for a good coffee. We recommend that you use filtered water. Remember to refill the water tank regularly.
My machine seems difficult to close, is this normal?
- Yes, this is quite normal. Our coffee capsules are made of food grade plastic and because of this closing the lever of the machine may require additional effort, however the coffee capsule will not damage your machine.
My machine is still dripping at the end of the extraction, is this normal?
- Yes, this is normal, and is not a sign of any damage to the machine. We aim to get a longer extraction time in order to release all the flavours and aromas of the coffee.
How do I maintain my machine?
- Follow the manufacturer’s guide. Service the machine as recommended. Descale your coffee machine on a regular basis. Check the filter plate for residue and remove, if necessary.
I have a technical question around my machine. Who can I ask?
- Contact Customer Care team on 1800 123 8888and for assistance. The Customer Care team is available Monday to Saturday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
- When you contact us for technical support, you are advised to be near your coffee machine as certain solutions can be offered directly over the phone.
Can I use non-Vero or non-Nespresso compatible capsules in my Vero machine?
- The original Vero capsules and the genuine Vero machines were designed to work together as a single system to deliver the perfect coffee experience time and again. Only the interaction of our genuine Vero coffee capsules and the Vero machine’s brewing unit can guarantee the in-cup quality that Vero is known for.
- While we cannot comment on non-Vero or non-Nespresso products, the Vero capsule and the extraction through the Vero machine brewing unit assures the pressure, water temperature and quantity needed to consistently create the perfect coffee experience, time and again.
At what intervals does the Vero capsule coffee machine need to be descaled?
- Your Vero capsule coffee machine needs to be descaled once in 12 months. For assistance on the descaling process, click here or contact Vero Customer Care on XXXXXXX.
What are the advantages of a Vero Milk Frother?
- The Vero Milk Frother gives you sizzling milk froth at the press of a button! No complicated steps.
- Moreover, you can beat out rich steamed milk to prepare different types of drinks and coffee recipes.
How can I get quality milk froth?
- The Vero Milk Frother gives you excellent froth for your cappuccino, latte and latte macchiato recipes. Use whole or partially-skimmed milk to make good froth. If the milk has been stored in a refrigerator, allow it come to normal temperature before pouring into the frother.
- Follow the instructions in the user manual to get the sizzling, good quality froth.
How long does it take to froth the milk?
- It takes only 90 seconds to froth the milk in a Milk Frother.
What quantity of milk should I pour in the frother?
- Inside your Milk Frother, you will notice there are 3 different marked lines. The top line is the MAX fill level if you are only stirring and heating milk. The second line is the MAX fill level for frothing milk (it is lower because frothed milk expands). The third line is the MIN fill level.
- If you go over the MAX fill level for either stirring/heating or frothing, it could cause the milk to spill out of the top or lead to leakage from the frother.
My Vero Milk Frother leak sometimes. What should I do?
- If your frother is leaking please make sure you are filling under the MAX lines for stirring/heating or frothing. The froth level is lower because as the milk froths, it expands and moves up. Also please make sure to keep the lid on while in use. If it is still leaking after this you can contact Vero Customer Care at 1800 123 8888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Vero offer warranty on machines?
- Yes. Vero offers a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase of the machine.
What is the warranty period of the Vero machines?
- Vero offers 1 year of Warranty from the date of purchase as mentioned in the invoice copy or proof-of-purchase.
What are the warranty terms for the Vero capsule coffee machines and the milk frother?
- Vero Warranty Validity Period: 1 year from the date of purchase of the product mentioned on the your invoice (proof-of-purchase)
- To avail service under warranty, a valid invoice copy or serial number of the machine is mandatory.
- If you require service but have lost your proof-of-purchase and have not registered your machine with Vero immediately after purchase, the warranty shall be deemed to have started in 2 months from the date of import derived from the serial number of the machine.
- The best way to register your warranty in case of purchase from any other retailer (online & offline) other than the Vero website, is by contacting Vero Customer Care. Email us on: email@example.com or call us on 1800 123 8888 or visit www.myvero.in
- When the machine cannot be repaired, Vero will replace the product with another product of similar functionality based on availability. After repairs or replacement, the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
When does my warranty become void or inapplicable?
- Conditions under which the Warranty does not apply:
- The warranty period of the machine has expired
- Proof of purchase, product serial number is illegible or has been altered
- Repairs or modifications of the machine have been conducted by unauthorized persons
- If any liquid other than water is placed in the removable water tank or any other usage outside of the intended purpose causes damage to the machine.
- If any other equipment or accessories are utilized that are not mentioned in the user manual
- All damages, including but not limited to damages caused by lightning, abnormal voltage, natural disasters or water, render the warranty void.
What should I do if my machine is not under warranty?
- To obtain service after the warranty period of the machine has expired, please contact Vero Customer Care at 1800 123 8888 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be able to help you efficiently when you contact Vero Customer Care for machine service related matters, please have the following handy
- The product type
- Serial Number of the product
- The proof-of-purchase (original invoice or cash receipt)
Vero Coffee Circle
What is the Vero Coffee Circle?
- Vero coffee community is a niche community of coffee connoisseurs and essentially Vero customers.
What are the benefits of being a member of the Vero Coffee Circle?
- Being a member of Vero Coffee Circle gives you access to quality coffee education, priority preview of new blends & limited editions, coffee based recipes, coffee & food pairings, invitation to coffee tasting events, participation in exciting contests, time-sensitive special offers and exclusive benefits from our Vero Referral Program.
How can I become a member of the Vero Coffee Circle?
- Membership to Vero Coffee Community is exclusively by invitation only. However if you are willing to become a member of this community, please contact Vero Customer Service at 1800 123 8888 or register your machine (yourself) on www.myvero.in. Alternatively purchase of any product from www.myvero.in would register you as a member of Vero Coffee Community Circle.
What is the Vero Welcome Offer, and how do I order this?
- We offer new Vero Coffee Circle Members the chance to benefit from our Vero Welcome Offer on their first order. Membership to this community is exclusively by invitation only. The Vero voucher can be redeemed calling the Vero Customer Service on toll-free 1800 123 8888